Gambling laws, regulations and tax arrangements can differ greatly from one country to another. In general, rules are put in place to protect players and society from the adverse effects of gambling. While it is true that most restrictions are aimed at industry operators, it is still advisable for players to be familiar with the legal requirements in the jurisdiction you are in, or intend to travel to, before wagering.
Our collection of guides provide useful information regarding the environment for gambling in different regions, countries and gambling hubs. They offer background research on the historical and current climate for gambling in the area, the tax situation on winnings, how to gamble safely in the location, advice on the legal venues to be found, and more.
This page also provides an overview on some of the most prominent international gaming authorities around the globe. These institutions and third-party regulators govern the gambling operations within a region. Some are better than others when it comes to player protection. We shine a light on the good and not so good organisations who issue gambling licenses, game testing and other essential services.
Bookmark this page and stay current with international gambling rules for protection and peace of mind.
Gambling Guides by Country
- Casinos in the Arabic World
- Dutch Online Casinos
- Latin American Casinos
- Online Casinos in Brazil
- Online Casinos in France
- Online Casinos in Germany
- Online Casinos in India
- Online Casinos in Indonesia
- Online Casinos in Las Vegas
- Online Casinos in Monte Carlo
- Online Casinos in New Zealand
- Online Casinos in Norway 2021
- Online Casinos in Portugal
- Online Casinos in South Africa
- Online Casinos in Spain
- Online Casinos in Switzerland
- Online Casinos in the Bahamas
- Online Casinos in the Russian Federation
- Online Casinos in the United States (US)
- Online Chinese casinos
- Online casinos Available in Hong Kong
- United Kingdom