Casinos with Evolution Gaming Software for
Evolution Gaming - the masters of the live casino game
About Evolution Gaming
First, there were physical casino games in land-based casinos and entertainment venues. Then there were animated online games at online casinos. Then along come live casino games, which merged the two different gaming experiences. Live games enable you to enjoy real-world live games right from the comfort of your own home, or even while out and about.
Evolution Gaming specialises in live dealer games, creating a wide variety of real-time casino games that take the traditional online gambling experience to the next level. The company was founded back in 2006 and has steadily grown over the years to become a market leader. Its ongoing aim is to continue to provide casino operators with the very best in live casino games, so their players can experience the very best live casino games on the market.
Evolution Gaming is not without its competitors, as many other developers offer live casino games as well; the company continues to maintain its position as a market leader and aims to remain the most successful supplier of live casino games in the online gambling industry.
The company is based in Latvia, and due to its ongoing success, its studio in Riga has become the single largest casino operation in all of Europe, with well over 100 live casino tables. As well as this, the company broadcasts games from studios and land-based casinos in the UK, Canada, Estonia, Malta, the Netherlands and Sweden.
It goes without saying that the fundamental advantage of Evolution Gaming lies in its live casino games. Explicitly speaking, their essential strength lays in the diversity of the company’s live dealer casino game collection. Because the developer focuses entirely on live games, it’s been able to produce a library of live games considerably more extensive and more varied than a lot of other developers. While there are live versions of blackjack and roulette (the two most common online casino games), there are others to choose from, including casino hold’em, baccarat, Texas hold’em, three card poker and Caribbean stud poker.
The developer has also launched its very own game, Dream Catcher. This is a pure money wheel game that combines roulette and Wheel of Fortune. Your objective is to bet on which number the wheel will stop at. The wheel’s segments feature the numbers 1, 2, 5, 10, 20 and 40, with additional segments featuring 2x and 7x multipliers for more significant wins. Another great thing about Evolution Gaming is how it tailors its games for each casino operator. Licensees have the opportunity to have the games branded or themed in a particular way; they can also determine the betting amounts, so they can make games more suited for budget players, high rollers or middle-range players.
There are no significant weakness associated with Evolution Gaming. Looking through the company’s website and reading third-party reviews, it seems the developer does have every aspect of the live casino game development sector covered and that it excels in everything it does.
- Evolution Gaming takes compliance and licensing very seriously. The company currently has active gambling licenses from a total of five different regulatory authorities. These include the Alderney Gambling Control Commission, the Malta Gaming Authority, the UK Gambling Commission, the Belgium Gaming Commission and the Romania National Gambling Office.
- Evolution Gaming has won quite a few industry awards, some of which are listed below:
- Best In-Casino Streaming Live Dealer Provider at the Live Gaming Summit 2018
- Content Supplier of the Year (Casino) at the EGR Nordics Awards 2018
- EGR Live Casino Supplier of the Year 2018 (won for the eighth consecutive years.
- Three live casino games by Evolution Gaming can have progressive jackpots: casino hold’em, Caribbean stud poker, and Texas hold’em bonus poker. It’s up to the operator/licensee to decide whether to include these progressive jackpots into these games or not - they’re entirely optional.
- The developer’s live games are readily available on a range of iOS and Android mobiles, including both smartphones and laptops. You can access the games through your web browser, or you can download casino apps and find the games there. All of the developer’s mobile games are specially and individually optimised for every single device that they’re compatible with. You should find that the games are very similar indeed to their desktop equivalents since they have the same layout, plus a nearly identical user interface.
Evolution Gaming is by far the market leader in live casino games - no other developer offering live games can compare right now. What’s so great about Evolution Gaming is that it appreciates just how diverse online casino game players are. It goes the extra mile to ensure all of its games are fully customisable and can easily be adapted to suit different markets and different types of player. Play the developer’s games at different online casinos and you could very well have a different gaming experience every time thanks to things like custom branding and theming.
As for the games themselves, they’re of exceptionally high quality, with the most state-of-the-art cameras and friendly, welcoming and entertaining hosts. The games tend to have a very professional feel to them, thanks in part to the hosts, who are well trained and certainly know what they're doing.
What makes Evolution Gaming really stand out is that, when it comes to live casino games, it’s got just about every box ticked. It has a broad range of games that can be specially tailored to suit operators’ needs and have been very highly rated by players and operators alike for a good reason. Fast loading times, HD graphics, multiple camera angles and outstanding streaming quality are just a few of the benefits players can expect when playing the company’s games. The developer’s games are great fun to play, and because they’re so well presented, you really do feel like you’re in a real-life land-based casino.