Play’N Go: An Innovative Company that Strives to Improve with every New Game
Play’n Go is a Swedish casino games developer that has an impressive and varied portfolio of games to its name. The company was established in 1997, initially providing consultations on software development. In 2004, it changed direction and became a developer of high-quality games. One aspect of the company that differentiates it from others is that it doesn’t strive to be the biggest: instead of focusing on quantity, Play’n Go is very much all about quality. A significant amount of effort goes into game development so that each one is better and more entertaining than the one released before it. The provider’s slots are known for their rich graphics and numerous bonus features. While Play’n Go is perhaps best known for their video slots, it has launched a variety of casino games, including table games, bingo and video poker. Presently, the company is focusing on adding even more innovative and groundbreaking games to its existing portfolio of nearly 130 games, while at the same time working on its back-office tools and gaming platform.
The main strength of Play’n Go is its focus on quality. Whereas some providers regularly release new games to the market, Play’n Go prefers to take its time, only releasing games once the team is confident they’re as good as can be and will surpass players’ expectations. The team at Play’n Go largely consists of self-professed technology enthusiasts and gamers, so they certainly know what makes a casino game great. The developer’s particularly well known not only for developing the first mobile slots but also for continuing to excel in this field, producing dozens of high-quality titles players can enjoy on a broad range of mobile devices. The company has also released a number of widgets, which are essentially miniaturised, small-window games that can be played on the side while browsing full-sized web pages or even playing other casino games. Unlike other developers, Play’n Go isn’t concerned about expansion or acquiring other companies, which is why its team is on the smaller side.
Regarding its gaming output, there’s not much to say on what the developer could be doing better. After all, its games, especially its slots, do tend to rate quite highly with players and reviewers. One thing that could be said is that it does have the potential to become much more prominent and broader. While the company has gained itself an excellent reputation among the online gambling industry, as a company it’s still quite small compared to other casino game developers, with fewer than 200 staff. Many would say that Play’n Go is just fine as it is and shouldn’t change anything about the way they operate; others may argue that it would be great to see the company expand and the rate at which games which are released to increase.
• The Play’n Go website is managed by Play’n Go Malta Limited, a company based in Malta. The provider currently has offices in the following countries: Sweden; Hungary, Malta; the Philippines and the United Kingdom. It has active gambling li-cences from the following organisations: the Alderney Gambling Control Commis-sion; the Belgium Gaming Commission, the Malta Gaming Authority, the Romania National Gambling Office and the UK Gambling Commission.
- Over its years in operation, the developer has won a string of industry awards, in-cluding the following:
- Slot Provider at the 2018 International Gaming Awards for the second year running
- Casino Supplier at the EGR Italy Awards 201
- Play’n Go has also been nominated for a total of seven awards at the EGR B2B Awards 2018, including Innovation in Slot Provision, Slot Pro-vider and Innovation in RNG Casino Software.
- The innovation the developer is best known for is its mobile games. It was the first to enter the mobile gambling market and paved the way for many other developers to adapt their games for smartphones and tablets.
Play’n Go is an award-winning and highly rated online casino game developer. It’s been around since the late 90s, though it wasn’t until the mid-noughties that it turned its attention to casino games and started developing slots, table games and other types of casino game. Though it’s been in the industry for quite a while now, Play’n Go remains one of the smaller developers, as it focuses on producing quality games, rather than releasing a string of games and expanding to become bigger. While many admire this approach, some would say it would be better to see games released more frequently and for the company to grow since it has the potential to become one of the largest of its kind.
You’ll enjoy games by Play’n Go if you like games that are highly themed and both entertaining and fun; with the team also profoundly interested in the technical as-pects of the games, players can be assured of game fairness. You can find games by Play’n Go at a large number of online casinos, including Casumo Casino, Mr Play Casino, Bet365 Casino, SlotsMillion Casino and Mr Green Casino, to name just a few. Play’n Go rates very highly compared with other developers thanks to its approach to creating high-quality, technically advanced casino games.