- What is a Boku Casino?
- What are the Advantages of Boku for Casino Deposits?
- What are the Disadvantages of Boku for Casino Payments?
- Step by Step Guide to Making Casino Deposits with Boku
- Casinos That Accept Boku Deposits
- Who Should Use Boku to make Casino Deposits?
- Final Thoughts
Bank Transfers, E-Wallets and Credit cards are not the only ways to credit a casino account. Many online gambling platforms now accept Boku, a fast and easy way to deposit funds immediately using a mobile phone bill. This Play Now Pay later approach has many advantages beyond convenience and practicality, but it’s not suitable for everyone. Read on to learn the pros and cons of using Boku to make casino cash deposits, and discover if this increasingly popular payment method is a good option for you.
What is a Boku Casino?
A Boku Casino is any online gambling venue that accepts Boku Pay by Mobile phone deposits. This payment platform allows users to make mobile phone payments charged directly to their phone bill. Many online casinos are adopting this secure and easy method of making casino deposits for a multitude of reasons. For one, it is a perfect fit for mobile gambling – pay on the go while you play on the Go. Fast payments are possible using any mobile phone to authenticate payments, and it also provides access to casino games for people who do not have a bank account.
The Boku service works with every major UK and European mobile network and is available in over sixty countries worldwide. Users can make payments of up to £/EUR 10 per transaction with a daily limit of £/EUR 30. Another limitation is that Boku is unable to credit money back to a mobile phone bill. Consequently, an alternative method to withdraw winnings from a casino account is necessary. E-Wallets such as PayPal, Neteller or Skrill are suitable alternatives for casino withdrawals for players who do not have or want to use a bank account.
What are the Advantages of Boku for Casino Deposits?
The are many significant advantages of using Boku as a means of making online casino deposits.
- It takes less than 60 seconds to credit a casino account
- Boku is accepted by many casinos worldwide
- Remain anonymous, you just a phone number
- No fees charged using the Boku Payment Platform
- Compatible with all major phone networks in the UK and Europe
- Boku is highly respected safe and trusted Payment Brand
- It is available in over 60 countries
- Players can make easy and secure payments on the go
- Play now, pay later with your phone bill
- Deposit limits safeguard against excessive spending
- Bypasses the need to provide bank account details
- Some casinos offer special bonuses for payments using Boku
What are the Disadvantages of Boku for Casino Payments?
Despite the many advantages of using Boku, this Pay by Mobile payment method does come with a few significant disadvantages making it unsuitable for some casino players.
- It is not possible to make casino withdrawals using Boku
- Daily deposit limits make it unsuitable for serious players
- There are security issues if the phone is lost or stolen
- Bonuses and promotions may be limited using Boku at some casinos
Step by Step Guide to Making Casino Deposits with Boku
Depositing funds at a casino, sportsbook or poker platform with Boku is simple and can be achieved in less than a minute.
- Find a Casino that accepts Boku Payment by Mobile
- Go to the cashier of your chosen casino and select the Boku Pay by Mobile deposit option
- When redirected to the Boku payment panel, confirm the amount shown and input your phone number. (number saved for future use).
- Authenticate the payment by replying Y (yes) to the text message received.
- Credit is applied to your casino account immediately. The cost is then deducted from your mobile phone bill or prepaid credit card.
Casinos That Accept Boku Deposits
Before you can deposit funds using the Boku payment platform, you must first find a suitable online gambling operator that accepts Payments by Mobile. Fortunately, there are plenty of online venues that use this versatile and flexible payment method.
Here is a list of the best Boku casinos available in your country.
Who Should Use Boku to make Casino Deposits?
The Boku Pay by Phone payment method is ideal for a great many players given the wide-ranging benefits it offers. Access to real money casino games without the need to supply banking details is a handy feature. This makes it a top choice for anyone who does not have a bank account, or who would prefer not to give out bank account details. All that is required is a telephone number.
It is particularly suitable for casual players who prefer to make small but frequent deposits providing a fast and convenient way to credit an account. It also makes the perfect payment companion for mobile casino use. Instant deposits can be made from the same mobile device while playing games on the go, minimising disruption to game sessions. Conversely, serious players and High Rollers who want to deposit significant amounts will find the maximum daily caps a considerable limitation. For others, the inability to withdraw funds using Boku may not make it the best option available.
It is not difficult to understand why Boku Pay by Mobile is becoming widely adopted by gambling operators and mobile casino players. For some, it offers a unique solution to play real money games using a payment method they already have, a mobile phone bill.
Online casinos that accept deposits via this method gain access to a large and significant group of new players who want to play casino games but previously lacked the means to deposit funds. While it’s true that there are a few ways in which funds can be deposited into a casino without the need for a bank account, Boku is possibly the easiest and most convenient option available.
Casino deposits using Boku may not be the best option for everyone. Still, it is certainly worth considering if you a new real money casino games or someone who does not take online casino too seriously and likes to play the occasional session for fun.