- How Does Giropay Work?
- Giropay Online Casino List
- Signup in Giropay
- Mobile Application of Giropay
- How to Fund Casino Account With Giropay
- How to Withdraw From Casino to Giropay
- Fees and Limits When Using Giropay
- Security When Using Giropay
- Disadvantages of Using Giropay
- Benefits of Using Giropay
Giropay is an online payment method developed in Germany. They allow you to process transactions easily. Since 2006, they have been one of the most popular choices for online gambling payments. Currently, they process over 1 million individual transactions each month. Meaning, they are among the most widely used payment processors for gamblers.
Giropay Online Casino List
- Swift Casino — Is Swift Casino the real deal or rogue?
- PlayFrank — How Real Players Rate PlayFrank?
- Genesis Casino — Genesis Casino Player Review - Pros and Cons
- Spinit Casino — Spinit Casino Honest Review 2019
- Vegas Hero — Vegas Hero Casino Expert Review
- Mr. Green Casino — Real Player Reviews of Mr. Green Casino
- Kassu Casino — Kassu Casino Expert Review
- Regent Casino — Is Regent Casino Bonus the Best Option?
- Lucky Vegas — The truth about Lucky Vegas
- Bet-at-home — Unsure about Bet-at-home?
- QueenPlay Casino — How Does QueenPlay Casino Compare?
- bCasino — Just How Popular is bCasino?
- Maneki Casino — Maneki Casino - Safe or Not? Players Rank and Expert Review
- Boo Casino — Boo Casino - 100% up to €500 and 50 extra spins
- Sloty Casino — Sloty Casino Review & Rating
- Casiplay Casino — Is Casiplay a clever scam or legit?
- Dazzle Casino — Dazzle Casino Review You Can Trust
- Hippozino Casino — View Hippozino Casino Expert Ratings
- Casino Universe — Looking for the Real Facts About Casino Universe?
- Magic Red — Magic Red Casino Voted Best Choice
- Casino Joy — Casino Joy Detailed Review
- Pelaa Casino — Pelaa Casino Expert Review
- Vegaz Casino — Vegaz Casino Traffic Report 2020
- Spela Casino — Spela Casino Expert Review
- NightRush Casino — NightRush Casino Description and Review
- Plaza Royal — Are You Undecided About Casino Plaza Royal?
- Rembrandt Casino — Rembrandt Casino Trusted Review 2020
- 24Bettle Casino — Want to feel the real experience of online gaming? Check out 24Bettle Casino!
- Casino Gods — Casino Gods Detailed Review
- Casino Cruise — Casino Cruise Honest Review 2019
- Gslot — Are You Undecided About GSlot Casino?
- SlotsMillion — SlotsMillion Casino Review and Ratings
- Sparkle Slots — Sparkle Slots - Hight Trusted Brand With 10 Years on Market
- Casumo Casino — Casumo Casino : 200 free spins + 5 deposit bonuses worth up to €1200
- BlueFox Casino — BlueFox Casino Review
- 1xslots — 1xslots - the truth uncovered
- 22Bet — 22Bet Bookmaker Deep Review
- Slotum — Slotum Casino Review You Can Trust
- Megaslot — Can Megaslot Casino be Trusted?
- Don's Casino — Don's Casino Honest Review
- All Wins Casino — All Wins Casino Online Gambling
- Lord Of The Spins — Lord Of The Spins Online Games and Slots
- TornadoBet — Should You be Betting in TornadoBet?
- Omni Slots Casino — Omni Slots Casino - Can they be trusted? Read Before Depositing Cash
- Gratorama — Is Gratorama Underrated?
- Lucky 31 Casino — Lucky 31 Casino Traffic Report 2020
- Wolfy Casino — Wolfy Casino Rated by Artificial Intelligence
How Does Giropay Work?
Giropay is so popular because of how simple it is to use. In only three steps, you can handle any transaction you want.
- Choose the Bank Account You Want to Use:
When you want to make a payment, you must select the bank you want to use. This step only needs to be done once. In the future, it will be pre-selected.
- Connect the Account to Your Giropay Account:
Using your banking credentials, connect the account to Giropay. This process is instant using your online banking login information.
- Authorize the Payment With Your TAN:
Finish the payment by typing in your TAN. Then, you are all done.
Signup in Giropay
Giropay is incredibly easy to use. There are no extra accounts you need to create. Just connect your bank account, and you are good to go.
All You Need Is Your Bank Account Info:
A legal bank account is the only information you need. Once you connect it to your Giropay account, you can process payments rapidly.
Mobile Application of Giropay
Giropay does not have a mobile app. However, you can use it on your phone or PC as long as the casino supports those devices. Despite not having an app, you can still use it while you are away from home most of the time.
How to Fund Casino Account With Giropay
To fund your account using Giropay, you need to go to the casino's website. In the deposit section, search for the Giropay option. Then, click on it. After that, you will be shown a TAN. Confirm that it matches the transaction number provided by your bank. Finally, complete any 2-factor authentication procedures. Boom, you have made your deposit. Some casinos charge a fee for deposits. However, deposits are instant. That way, you can start playing immediately.
How to Withdraw From Casino to Giropay
As long as you can deposit with Giropay, you can also withdraw. Go to your wallet on the casino's website. Then, select the option to withdraw your money. You should be shown a list of withdrawal options. Scroll through until you locate Giropay. Click the icon to be taken to the processing screen. Most of the time, this would be all you need to do. After connecting your account, you can instantly withdraw your winnings. Not to mention, casinos do not charge you for the withdrawals either. That way, you get to keep all of your winnings. Plus, there is not a faster method of getting your money into your bank account. When you want your money fast, Giropay is your best bet.
Fees and Limits When Using Giropay
Giropay does not have any hard limits or fees. You can conduct as many transactions as you want. Each of them will be instant.
When making deposits, Giropay does not charge you any fees. Sometimes, the casino will, though. Check the details on the deposit page for the specific casino for more information. On the other hand, casinos do not charge you anything to withdraw.
Most casinos have limits on how much you can deposit and withdraw at once. To check, you need to read through the terms and conditions of the casino's website.
Security When Using Giropay
Best of all, this is one of the most secure payment processors around. You never have to give your bank account information to the casino. Giropay handles all of that for you. By using their service, you stay protected. Casinos won't know anything about your financial life. It is one of the only anonymous payment methods you can use. Whether you deposit or withdraw, you'll never see the casino on your list of bank transactions.
Disadvantages of Using Giropay
Of course, there are a few drawbacks. Nevertheless, these should not be deal-breakers. As long as you can use the service, it is still one of the best options available.
- Limited to German and Austrian Customers: Not everyone can use Giropay. As of now, only German and Austrian customers can use this method.
- You Might Have to Pay Fees to Use the Service: Currently, the fees are often absorbed by the casino. However, you may have to pay a small percentage of each transaction.
- Not All Banks Work With GIropay: To check, look at the website and compare your bank’s BIC. If it is listed, you are good to go.
Benefits of Using Giropay
The benefits of this service far outweigh the negatives. The following reasons are all great arguments to use Giropay.
- Fast: Transactions process instantly. Deposit and withdraw your money at a moment's notice.
- Reliable: Never worry about where your money is. Giropay is amazingly reliable.
- Easy: You don't have to make any new accounts. Just connect your bank and start processing payments.
- Secure: Never give your personal information to another company again. By using Giropay, you remain anonymous.
Can I Use Giropay?
Not everyone can use the service. As of the moment, Giropay is available to customers from Germany and Austria.
Is Giropay Secure?
It is one of the most secure payment methods you can use to fund your gambling. Nobody will ever have access to your bank information.
What Do I need to Use Giropay?
If you can access the service, all you need is a bank account. Connect it and start authorizing payments.
How Much Does It Cost?
Depending on the circumstances, there might be fees to use Giropay. Sometimes, you can use it without any fees. There are never any annual membership fees or other charges.
How Fast Do Payments Process?
Giropay is lightning fast. Most payments made are processed instantly. When you use Giropay, you don't have to be patient.