Casinos with Big Time Gaming Software for
A developer that pushes boundaries and likes big games with big Wins
About Big Time Gaming
The casino software company Big Time Gaming was founded in 2011 by a group of online casino experts who wanted to try their hand at creating casino gaming content. Between them, they have over three decades of relevant industry experience that has helped Big Time Gaming to flourish and grow rapidly. Based in Sydney, Australia, they aren't the biggest of developers but have gained an impressive reputation thanks to the quality of gaming content they have produced.
The company has partnered with quite a few software partners to enable their games to reach as many potential players as possible; some of these include gaming giants such as Microgaming’s platform Quickfire, Core Gaming, NYX Gaming Group, Leander Games and more. As the name suggests, the developer is known for going big: with Big Time Gaming, it’s all about feature-heavy, detailed games that offer big chances of landing big cash prizes. Innovations are also a key part of the developer’s work ethic, and there has been a handful of exciting games launched in recent years.
A fundamental strength of Big Time Gaming is the amount of creativity, innovation and thought that goes into each one of the developer’s slots. What makes the collection stand out is just how diverse it is, not only with regard to the themes but also the many features they have included. Among its most successful slots is Dragon Born, the elaborately themed slot that was the first to use the developer’s patented MegaWays mechanic - this changes the number of symbols on the reels with every spin, giving players an unpredictable, yet thoroughly enjoyable, gaming experience. Other games that have used this mechanic include Extra Chilli, Bonanza and White Rabbit - the latter of these games broke records soon after its release for the tremendous amount of turnover it produced. Many of the slots are all about winning big: Bonanza, for example, offers an astounding 117,649 ways to win in the bound round, while White Rabbit has even more, at 248,832.
It’s clear that Big Time Gaming is an innovative and forward-thinking developer of online casino games. There’s no significant aspect of the company that can indeed be criticised. Some might argue that the company’s smaller size is a negative since many other developers are much larger both with regard to size and the number of games produced. While Big Time Gaming’s games have been reasonably well received so far, the developer hasn’t entirely launched as many games as others - it’s therefore not the best known of developers. Its collection of games is on the smaller side, and you may have to do a bit of digging to find a Big Time Gaming casino.
- Gambling licences are a sign that a developer or casino operator has been vetted by a third-party regulatory authority and can be trusted. Companies like Big Time Gaming should have active gambling licences that cover any markets they operate in so that potential customers know they’re reliable and safe. This developer is fully licensed by six different authorities, including the Alderney Gambling Control Commission, the government of Gibralter and the UK Gambling Commission, amongst others.
- In 2017, two of Big Time Gaming’s slots, Danger High Voltage and Bonanza, scooped awards for Best iGaming Software Experience at the Meister Awards.
- One innovation, in particular, the developer is well known for is its reactor slots. These are so-called because they have features such as increasing multipliers, unique formats, progressive jackpots and some advanced video effects; they’re designed to offer higher chances of landing huge wins.
- Another innovation by Big Time Gaming is TapCards. These are patented scratch cards aimed at mobile users that have been specially designed to modernise the scratch card gaming experience for today’s players, while at the same time giving players a ‘progressive jackpot journey’ with every new card they purchase.
- Promoted on the website is the developer’s new Donuts game, which promises to be the first both-ways-win slot that can be played from 5p a spin. It’s set to feature a ‘lock and load free spin multiplier’ that can turn four-of-a-kind wins into significant payouts.
- If you’re a mobile player, you’ll be pleased to know that the vast majority of Big Time Gaming’s slots and table games can be played on a multitude of mobile devices, including most tablets and smartphones.
Big Time Gaming is certainly one to watch. This innovating and exciting casino games developer may not be the biggest name just yet, but there’s an excellent chance that in a few years’ time, it will be competing with the more prominent and established developers such as Microgaming, NetEnt and the like. This is because Big Time Gaming is all about taking risks, coming up with new ideas and launching games that attract attention thanks to their excellent visuals and sounds effects, not to mention their innovative features and their high chances of landing some pretty big wins.
The developer may not be the biggest or the most popular, but it’s done very well so far thanks to its determination to offer thrilling and engaging online slot experiences. Their slots (and their table games) are great fun to play, especially if you like highly themed slots that have plenty of features to keep gameplay unpredictable and all the more exciting. So far, quite a few big-name online casinos have partnered with Big Time Gaming to supply its games.