- About SOFORT
- Online casinos that accept SOFORT
- Why Choose SOFORT?
- How to Use SOFORT
- How to Deposit Money via SOFORT
- How to Withdraw via SOFORT
- SOFORT System Fees
- GAMBLESCOPE Payment Method Reviews
- SOFORT FAQs
SOFORT banking is an online payment method that enables both the customer and a merchant to perform online transactions. It is popular in several countries in Europe, making it the easiest option for businesses operating within this area.
Here are the facts about SOFORT.
- The platform has over 20 million users.
- It is widely used in Europe.
- It is used in several countries, including Belgium, Spain, Italy, The Netherlands, Germany, Poland, Switzerland, and Austria.
- Currencies accepted are Euro Currency, Czech Koruna, Swedish Krona, British Pound, Swiss Franc, Polish Zloty, and Hungarian Forint.
- Wallet limit is 25,000 EUR.
- The setup is instant as long as you click on the confirmation link sent to your email.
- Information needed is email, resident country, city, tax number, area, and telephone.
Online casinos that accept SOFORT
Why Choose SOFORT?
SOFORT has many advantages compared to other payment options. Below are the benefits.
- It offers high-security protection to users, and there are regular tests on personal details to ensure high security.
- The platform is not limited to one bank. Rather, you are allowed to choose your bank for payment
- You don’t need to register to make deposits.
- Information required by the bank to make transfers is available.
- You do not need a credit card to use the service.
- Transaction notifications are real-time.
- Since the merchant receives an instant notification, you can get quicker delivery of goods.
- Pocket-friendly fees per transaction.
How to Use SOFORT
Using SOFORT is straightforward. Shoppers get directed to the banking area during checkout, where the payment and beneficiary information is pre-filled. Choose your country and enter the name of your bank. You will then complete the bank transfer and use the bank authentication code for confirmation. Select your account if you have more than one and enter the authentication number sent via SMS.
The purchase funds are debited from your account and credited to the merchant side within one working day. You can shop with your familiar online banking information. It gives you a real-time notification and allows you to get your goods immediately.
Step-By-Step Guide to set up a SOFORT Account
- Open the SOFORT page on your browser and identify the SOFORT banking registration form.
- Click on the free registration option.
- Check your email for a confirmation. The confirmation goes to the address you provided on the registration form.
- Click on the provided link and generate a password.
- Once you key in the password, you will get access to your SOFORT menu.
How to Deposit Money via SOFORT
The deposit process is straightforward. Log in to your account using your online banking information and select your country. Enter the bank name required to process the payment and verify the information. The details are sent to your bank, but you will need to provide a one-time security code before processing. The bank will send you the one time password. Enter the code and wait for a debit from your account within a moment.
How to withdraw via SOFORT
- Go to the banking page and select the withdrawal method.
- Follow the straightforward instructions.
- Choose your country of residence.
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw.
- Please wait for the funds but note that it can longer, on average, 4 days.
SOFORT System Fees
When using the SOFORT system, you can only send up to 25 000 EUR every 24 hours. However, if you plan to send more money, you can do so several times over a long period. If not, you may want to use another payment method.
Advantages of Using SOFORT for Casino Transactions over other Options
- It is a secure and safe method of funding and online casino.
- Anyone with a bank account can use it.
- Payment processing takes a few days before the funds reflect in your account.
Disadvantages of Using SOFORT for Casino Transactions Compared to Other Options
- Waiting time for funds processing is a bit longer than other options.
- Players feel unsafe to disclose their information to online casinos.
- Some banks will not agree to transfer money to fund an online casino account.
GAMBLESCOPE Payment Method Reviews
When gambling started, banks could not accept direct bank transfers intended for gambling due to legal reasons. Fortunately, there are better and easier options for players to make online casino transactions and play at casinos. They include e-wallets, credit and debit cards, cryptocurrency, bank transfers, wire transfers such as Western Union and Moneygram. The options are many, and the choice depends on the user’s needs and preferences.
Is SOFORT payment method safe?
SOFORT Banking is a secure and safe payment method. The system thoroughly monitors transactions by sending SMS verification to the cardholders before processing transactions. It also has a dedicated anti-fraud team that ensures that all transactions are safe.
Who can pay with SOFORT?
People who live within the supported countries such as Belgium, Spain, Italy, The Netherlands, Germany, Poland, Switzerland, and Austria can use the platform as long as SOFORT supports their banking system.
When should one pay using SOFORT when planning to travel?
You will not be able to make payments on SOFORT if you’re traveling within seven days. This is because the settlement and reconciliation process to book through the internet takes a bit of time.
Can I pay with more than one payment option, such as a credit card?
No, you can’t mix payment options when using SOFORT within the same booking. If you want to book for two or more people using mixed payment options, you should make separate bookings and get seats close to each other if that is what you want.
How do I get my SOFORT reference number?
Once you get the booking confirmation, check out your reference number on the booking confirmation page.
Is it possible to cancel my booking paid via SOFORT banking?
It is possible to cancel your bookings, but you can’t do it online. Instead, you should call the SOFORT support team for a cancellation.