- How Trustly Works
- Trustly Online Casino List
- Fees and Limits When Using Trustly
- Signup in Trustly
- How to fund casino account with Trustly
- How to Withdraw from Casino to Trustly
- Security When using Trustly
- Disadvantages of Using Trustly
- Benefits of Using Trustly
Trustly is a global payment method that has its headquarters in Sweden. It offers reliable online payment services in several countries around the globe. When using Trustly for your online payments, you are allowed to make payments directly from your bank account securely and fast.
The payments are seamless without signing up or downloading any software to make transactions.
Trustly Online Casino List
How Trustly Works
To use Trustly conveniently and effortlessly, you need to:
- Choose it as the payment method when prompted by any online site such as an online casino.
- You will be redirected to the Trustly website and chose your bank on the available options.
- Log in to your account. The process is secure, and no credentials are saved.
- Make the online payment by choosing the amount and confirming when prompted.
- A confirmation is sent to complete the transaction.
Fees and Limits When Using Trustly
Trustly does not charge any extra fees on any transaction. Before you make any online payment, the total you will submit will be shown on the screen as indicated. The amount will only be deducted from your account after you confirm to transact without any more fees.
Equally important, sometimes your bank may charge for the transaction to Trustly. However, Trustly does not receive such charges.
Signup in Trustly
Any online payment you make is made directly from your bank account to the site you are making it to with no signup. You do not have to register for any services, and when making payments, you are redirected directly to the Trustly website.
The process is risk-free and easy since you will only need your bank details. The site you are depositing to will be linked automatically to the transaction.
How to fund casino account with Trustly
Using online banking to send money to an online casino site is similar to using Trustly to send cash to applicable casino sites. The process is flawless and straightforward to enable you to make fast deposits. Here is the guideline:
- Go to the online casino website and search for banking or payment options it allows.
- Confirm if the service is available in your country from where you are going to make the payment.
- The process redirects you to the Trustly website.
- On the website, you will be prompted to choose your bank from a list of the banks that can transact with Trustly.
- Click on your bank on the list.
- Log in securely using your bank's credentials.
- Choose the online casino website account to which you want to deposit.
- Chose an authentication method, either an SMS code or call
- Confirm your transaction using the code provided.
- Your deposit will have been made instantly and conveniently.
How to Withdraw from Casino to Trustly
It is also very easy to withdrawals using Trustly. You may use Pay N Play for withdrawals, another innovative feature to make your transactions seamless on an online site. You can also log in by the conventional ways to make your withdrawals.
The process of withdrawal is:
- Visit the cashier option on your online casino website.
- Chose Trustly as your banking option
- Choose the amount you want to withdraw, depending on the website policy.
- Confirm the withdraw
- The money will be deposited instantly into your bank account.
You may need to confirm your details for jurisdictions and relevant regulations by licensing authorities before the money is deposited into your account. The transacted funds can take about 2-3 days to be fully available for use in your bank account.
Security When using Trustly
Trustly uses encryption for all the transactions made on the website. It has a license from the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority. The authority also supervises all the activities on the site.
Several e-commerce stores have partnered with Trustly to make payments easier for their clients. They include banks, top international stores, and PayPal. These corporations have highly advanced security protocols to make all money transfer safe and secure with transparent policies.
Their network has not been compromised since it was reengineered in 2010 by top tech-savvy individuals. The process involves several million dollars to complete.
Trustly also is SSL compliant. All your information is safe and protected with encryptions and cannot be shared with anyone whatsoever. The data will always remain safe as per the guidelines provided by GDPR's new policies.
For more security information, you can always contact the 24/7 customer support services. They offer immense help and advice on how to stay safe online.
Disadvantages of Using Trustly
Trustly also has some downsides that you ought to know before you transact through the platform.
- It May not be supported by all banks.
For you to use Trustly, your bank must be included in the list of transactions. However, some banks do not recommend using Trustly, and you will not be able to use it on such banks. These free services are only available if your bank is listed with the site.
- Available in few countries
Trustly has not yet reached the global platform. Only a few countries in Europe use it as a payment method. You are not eligible to use it for any transactions if you do not come from the nations.
Benefits of Using Trustly
There are numerous benefits you get by using Trustly as a payment option. They include:
- It is a secure payment platform regulated by top licensing authorities and high-end encryption to keep your funds safe.
- The process of using Trustly is fast and convenient. You do not need to sign up, and money is deposited directly from your bank account.
- It allows you to withdraw funds easily.
- Trustly has no extra charges on your transaction.
Trustly is the most reliable platform to make your online payment to online gambling sites. Confirm whether it is available as a banking option and make fast and safe deposits and withdrawals.
What type of fees does Trustly charge?
Trustly does not charge transactions, but the casinos may charge you according to their site's policy. Check with your online gambling site the charges you may incur by using Trustly.
Can I use Trustly for withdrawing funds?
Yes! It will be best to confirm with the online gambling site if they allow for the withdrawal of funds by Trustly.
Is there a maximum and minimum amount to deposit using Trustly?
No. The limit depends on the set amount by online casino sites.
Which currency is accepted by Trustly?
Every online casino accepting Trustly as a payment method will accept the local currency you use same as the bank you use to make your payments.
Is Trustly safe?
Yes, Trustly is safe and secure. Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority regulates it.