Experience video slots in stunning 3D with Betsoft!
Betsoft is one of the world’s largest developers of online casino games. Since its founding in 2006, it’s gone from strength to strength, focusing on launching high-quality games to impress both casino operators and players alike. The developer’s games are available at over 500 online casinos around the world, including Vera & John Casino, LeoVegas Casino, Guts Casino and many more.
While the developer is very much focusing on producing gaming content, its ongoing aim is to improve the profitability of its many clients’ own businesses. It aims to do this not only by providing well-designed games AND also by offering advanced gaming platforms and services. It supplies a broad range of casino games, covering almost every category except live dealer games, and also has a full range of solutions designed for casino operators. While the company has received plenty of recognition for its games, there have been a few issues regarding its operations.
The main reason why Betsoft has been able to become so successful is due to its 3D slots. The developer is very well known for its Slots3 collection - these are vividly rendered 3D slots featuring cinema-style animation and graphics, along with crisp, realistic sound effects that help make the slots as immersive, memorable, and en-joyable as possible.
These slots are all exceptionally well designed and cover a broad range of themes to appeal to as many players as possible. Some of the many 3D slots launched by Betsoft include Kawaii Kitty, Magic Shoppe, Event Horizon, Fruit Zen and many more.
While the developer has received plenty of attention and recognition for these 3D slots, it’s important to point out that it doesn’t just specialise in the slot game niche: it offers table games, video poker games, standard video slots and a small selection of other games. All Betsoft games can be played in instant play with no download re-quired.
The only negative thing to point out about Betsoft is that there have been some con-cerns raised about the fairness of its games, in particular, its progressive jackpots. There was an incident back in 2016 where a player claimed to have won the pro-gressive jackpot on The Glam Life by landing five yacht symbols while betting the maximum amount. However, the player claimed not to have received the jackpot be-cause, according to Betsoft, he won it during the free spins round, though apparently it wasn’t stated in the game’s rules at the time that you could only win the progressive jackpot during the base game and not the free spins round.
The game’s rules have since been adjusted to state that the progressive jackpot can’t be won while using free spins. The player in question settled an out-of-court agreement with Betsoft. In addition to this incident, there are a few controversial sto-ries concerning the developer, including it having a licence revoked and knowingly running rigged keno games.
- Betsoft has an active gambling licence from the Malta Gaming Authority. It did have a licence from the Alderney Gambling Control Commission. However, this was revoked.
- The developer has received a fair bit of industry recognition for its games. A sample of the awards it’s won includes the following:
- Best B2B Digital Platform and Software Solution at G2E Asia 2018
- 7Red Casino, which was powered exclusively by Betsoft software, won the Slots Operator of the Year award at the Industry Gaming Awards 2017
- The main innovation associated with Betsoft is its 3D games. Most of the developer’s slots are created with highly immersive and vividly rendered 3D graphics.
- There’s also Vault, a platform designed for those in areas with limited internet connectivity. With this platform, you don't need a stable and steady internet connection to play Betsoft’s games on your computer or handheld device. Vault enables players to download software to their device and play the games through a native app, rather than running them through their web browser.
- While the Slots3 games are known for their 3D graphics, the Slots3 Interactive games introduce a whole new element: player choice. These slots have an open storyline where the player’s decisions influence what happens, with no two games the same.
- The ToGo games are a collection of Slots3 titles that have been optimised for mobile devices. They’re compatible with iOS, Android, and Windows devices and are designed to run smoothly and seamlessly on both smartphones and tablets. New mobile Betsoft games are regularly launched.
Betsoft’s gaming content sure does look the part. Its 3D visuals are something else, and its slots, in particular, are nothing if not stunning thanks to their beautifully de-signed graphics, with detailed worlds and characters brought to life right before your very eyes. While there’s no denying the developer’s games are of exceptionally high quality, there’s no getting away from various reports of the developer acting improperly.
There are just a handful of stories circulating online, yet other big-name developers don’t have such stories attached. Chances are, you can play Betsoft games regular-ly, and nothing out of the ordinary will happen. However, some players who have read the stories about Betsoft don’t find it to be as reliable and trustworthy as other providers. Casinos, as well as casino game developers, should earn players’ trust and it’s a shame to see that negative stories about Betsoft that could put players off - its games are something else.