Casinos with iSoftBet Software
A developer whose games catalogue is extensive, vibrant and very diverse
iSoftBet is a London-based developer of online casino games that appear to have been established back in 2010. The company produces both desktop computer and mobile games and aims to provide players with fun experiences and casino operators with profits. The company has worked with many of the world’s leading online gaming operators and has made some notable acquisitions and partnerships.
The developer’s games portfolio is both extensive and diverse. On their website, its games are grouped into the following four categories: Branded, Casino, Mobile, and Table. Its branded games are based on a range of hit TV shows and films, with titles including Paranormal Activity, 24, Jackpot Rango, Rambo, The Love Guru and Nacho Libre; these are all video slots, some of which have a progressive jackpot. The rest of its games are based on original concepts and include modern five reel slots some of which again have a progressive jackpot element - a few three reel slots, table games and the odd video poker game. In total, the developer’s portfolio includes around 500 or so games, which is quite an impressive number given how few years they have been in the business.
One of the best things about iSoftBet is that it churns out a large number of games, many of which have been well received by players and casino operators alike. Some developers release a handful of games a year as they choose to focus on quality rather than quantity. While that’s not necessarily a bad approach to take, the online casino market is very competitive and having a more extensive portfolio of games can help a developer like iSoftBet make a name for itself and become more successful. All of the developer’s games are designed to be engaging, visually stunning and easy for players of all experience levels to understand.
iSoftBet takes responsible gaming very seriously and does its best to facilitate sensible, safe play from its players. There are several options available to players to help them enjoy the games and not overdo their gameplay. These options include:
- Self-exclusion tools. These enable players to exclude themselves from a particular game or an entire casino.
- Bet limits. Players can place restrictions on how much they bet and how many bets they place.
- Deposit limits. Players can set limits on how much they deposit.
- Session time limits. Players can limit the length of their gaming session and the amount of time between different sessions.
A weakness that some have highlighted is the fact that there’s no real USP to the developer’s games. In other words, its games are so varied and diverse that there’s no real unique aspect offered that lets you know you’re playing an iSoftBet game. This probably comes from the developer’s decision to continually have new games in development and have an increasingly large games portfolio. If it had produced fewer games, more effort could have perhaps gone into making those games have some stand-out feature not offered by other developers. While there’s nothing wrong with having a large games portfolio that ticks many boxes, this sometimes results in a lack of unique features that set the developer’s games apart.
- iSoftBet currently has active gambling licences from the following jurisdictions: Belgium, Italy, Spain, Alderney, Portugal and the UK. It’s crucial for developers to have gambling licences as it is a sign the developer has been independently vetted by an established third-party organisation and has been deemed reliable and trustworthy.
- iSoftBet is one of several developers that have taken the classic three reel slot and enhanced them, making them more appealing for today’s players, while at the same time paying homage to the traditional three reel slot. The developer has created three reel slots that have two additional optional reels that can add extra coins and multipliers to the game while offering more chances of landing a winning combination.
- It appears that iSoftBet hasn’t yet won any major industry awards. Given its high production rate and the quality of its games, it’s only a matter of time before it starts receiving recognition for its gaming content.
- One of the focuses of iSoftBet is the mobile market. The developer’s mobile games aren’t just straight conversions of the desktop computer games; in fact, they don’t even work on desktop computers. In other words, there’s a desktop version of the game and a mobile one. By creating mobile games from the ground up, iSoftBet ensures they’re of an excellent quality indeed.
Lots of younger casino game developers have chosen to focus on creating fewer games, but putting more of an effort into making those games unique. With iSoftBet, the focus is more on regularly churning out games to make the developer more noticed by players and casino operators alike. The high production rate doesn’t appear to have affected the quality of iSoftBet’s games, as they’re generally well received, thanks to their graphics, gameplay features and themes.
Many of iSoftBet’s slots are based on commonly seen themes, though its many branded slots do stand out, apparently because their themes are unique. Regarding the quality of the games, the developer’s more recently released titles do seem to have gone down better with players and casino operators alike than its earlier releases. Given how many games iSoftBet have been published since 2010, it’s impressive that many of its games have gone done well with the online casino community. The developer shows no signs of slowing down and no doubt has an exciting line-up of games yet to be launched. It's inspiring to see what iSoftBet has up its sleeve, whether it’s fun new slots or branded titles based on popular IPs.