- Paysafecard Casino List
- What identity documents needed to have a full functionality account?
- What month limits in Paysafecard wallet
- Transaction fees and limitations
- Why choose Paysafecard?
- How to deposit with Paysafecard my casino account
- Pros and cons of Paysafecard in gambling
Paysafecard is a company that offers pre-paid vouchers to its customers so that they can make online transactions. The company was first started in 2000 in Vienna.
At the time, the company was operating as a stock corporation and was known as Paysafe Werkaten GMbH.
Over the years, Paysafecard has undergone major infrastructural changes. Most of the changes made have been geared towards improving efficiency and user experience.
Currently, Paysafecard is considered one of the most trusted brands as far as shopping online and depositing money to sportsbook accounts is concerned.
Paysafecard Casino List
What identity documents needed to have a full functionality account?
Paysafecard is largely used by young customers and shoppers who lack bank accounts. It is normally used to purchase games, books, software, and movies online. In order to have a fully functional account, you will be required to complete a 5-step signup process.
The second step of that process is uploading your identity documents. This includes only a photograph of your national ID.
The company will then take a few days to verify your identity and inform you via email of the account has been approved or not.
What month limits in Paysafecard wallet
If you have a standard account, then your daily limit will be 250 Euros. Those with unlimited accounts have a limit of 2,500 Euros.
Additionally, there is a 250 Euro limit for monthly transactions for standard account users. But there are no monthly transaction limits for unlimited account members.
Transaction fees and limitations
Using Paysafecard is almost free. However, the following terms and conditions will always apply:
- There is a maintenance fee of three euros from the seventh month of use. The money will automatically be deducted from your card
- Redemption fee: The company charges some fee for all transactions that require conversion to foreign currencies
- Paysafecard maintenance fee: There is a charge of five euros from the 13th month of using the service in case no Paysafecard transactions have been done for 12 months.
- Redemption fee: This is a refund that is normally deducted from the refunded amount
Why choose Paysafecard?
There are many reasons why you should choose Paysafecard for all your online transactions.
Here are some of the benefits:
Simple to use
It is very simple to use Paysafecard. You won’t be required to provide many details before completing a transaction. You don’t even need a bank account to use Paysafecard. Any person with money can purchase a Paysafecard.
If you are using Paysafecard for online gambling or gaming, then you don’t have to worry about the safety of your personal or financial information. It is therefore a great option for people who value their privacy.
Easy to find
You can easily buy cash vouchers at more than 600,000 stores like supermarkets and gas stations. For convenience purposes, you can even buy them online.
How to use Paysafecard
Using Paysafecard is very simple. You start by purchasing a Paysafecard pin at any of the 600,000 sales stores across the world. The cash vouchers are available in $10, 25, 50, and $100 denominations.
You can then use your cash voucher to purchase products and services at any online shop. To complete our transaction, all you need to do is enter the 16-digit pin from your voucher, and you are done.
How to deposit with Paysafecard my casino account
PaysafeCard is very secure and easy to use. You won’t be required personal information when opening the account. Besides, it is easy to deposit money in an online gambling account.
Input the 16-digit PIN found on the card and press “pay” on the online platform of the Gambling company. The amount of money you decide to deposit will immediately be sent into your casino account without any fees.
Pros and cons of Paysafecard in gambling
- It is safe and secure
- No personal details required to open an account
- It is simple to use
- You don’t need a bank account or credit card to open
- It is easily available across the world
- It is a convenient way of making online payments
- There are no withdrawal options once you have deposited the cash
- It can be unreliable in places where there is no internet connection
- There is a risk of hackers getting into the system
Do I need a bank account to use Paysafecard?
No, you don’t require a bank account in order to use Paysafecard. All you need is money.
Are instant deposits possible with Paysafecard or do I need to wait is it some fees?
Yes, deposits with Paysafecard are instant and there are no extra charges.